Tucked in an iconic and tightly held pocket of Cottles Bridge that was historically the domain of notable local artist Clifton Pugh and his associates, this timeless mud brick residence sits on 17 acres of beautiful open pasture with arguably the best views in the area that extend from the Kinglake Ranges all the way to Melbourne's CBD.
The 4-bedroom home features 3 spacious living zones (lounge room, rumpus room and family room), accompanied by a solid timber kitchen with stainless steel double oven and walk-in pantry. A good-sized study could become a 5th bedroom if desired, and there are also 2 bathrooms, laundry/mud room, abundant storage, cosy wood fire and split system air conditioning.
Outdoors reveals a huge 4-bay machinery/equipment shed, well-equipped studio, 3 dams and acreage ideal for horses, nature enthusiasts or a hobby farm. Enjoy peace and tranquility every moment of every day in this beautiful retreat, with Hurstbridge Village less than 10 minutes from your door where you have shops, cafes, primary school and train station all at the ready. Total bliss is here!
- 17 pasture acres with 3 dams and multiple outbuildings
- Beautiful views from Kinglake Ranges to the city
- Mud brick residence - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas
- Solid timber kitchen, laundry/mud room, wood fire, split system air-con
- Large 4-bay shed, well-equipped studio, plenty of storage and parking
- Less than 10 minutes to Hurstbridge shops, school and train station