Guaranteed to impress, this fantastic home is positioned at the end of a quiet court and offers a range of efficiencies that are truly outstanding. Best of all, it is located within the much-sought St Helena College zone and just a short walk from the bus, shops and schools.
The single level interior begins with an inviting living room that leads through to the kitchen/meals area equipped with gas cooktop, wall oven and lovely leafy views. All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes and share the stylish 2-way bathroom, while the whole home is kept comfortable by gas heating and split system air conditioning. Solar electricity keeps the bills to a minimum, assisted by quality blinds and north/south orientation.
Clever utilisation of the whole block encompasses a fabulous under-house studio with abundant storage, 2 garden sheds, extra-large double garage/workshop and off-street parking for 2 additional cars. The rear garden is private and inviting, and the huge vegetable garden will have produce to your table across the seasons. This home is a real surprise package - inspection is a must.
- Fantastic 3-bedroom home within St Helena College zone
- Inviting living room with adjoining kitchen/meals
- Stylish 2-way bathroom, full-sized laundry, gas heating, split system air-con
- Large double garage/workshop, additional OSP for 2 cars
- 2 garden sheds, under-house studio with abundant storage