Offers closing 5pm Monday 15th February 2021.
Offering a unique and idyllic country lifestyle, this inviting contemporary home is nestled on approximately 3.5 acres, offering an alluring creek-side setting and ultimate tranquility just a short stroll from Strathewen Primary School, tennis courts and cricket ground. Surrounded by landscaped gardens that blend beautifully with its bushland setting, this home enjoys lush green views at every turn.
The stylish family home enjoys a 6-star energy rating, boasting double glazed windows, wraparound verandas, 6.6kW solar electricity and stunning limestone flooring throughout the home. The single level design centres on a vast meals/family zone and gorgeous kitchen complete with butler's pantry, high-end Falcon cooker, stylish cabinetry and stunning bush views. The separate lounge provides a quiet retreat with plenty of room for an open study, and there are also 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), family bathroom with corner bath and a big practical laundry.
A covered alfresco makes indoor/outdoor living and entertaining a pleasure, while further features include a wood fire, split system air conditioning, 50,000l water tanks, double carport, 14x7m shed, hen house, kitchen garden, Arthurs Creek frontage and 2 dams. Join the wonderful Strathewen community and enjoy close proximity to the amenities on offer in larger local towns. What an opportunity!
- Modern family home set on 3.5 acres - central Strathewen
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 spacious living zones
- Top quality kitchen - Flacon cooker, butler's pantry, stylish cabinetry
- Wood fire, split system air conditioning, solar electricity, double glazing
- 7 x 14m shed and carport, covered alfresco zone, lush green lawn for playtime
- 50,000l water tanks, wraparound verandas, hen house, wood shed
- Walk to Strathewen Primary School, tennis courts and cricket ground