Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
Whether you are a tradesman looking for a high-potential home with room for your vehicles or a family who would benefit from being just a short walk from the train station, this property is a must-see. Offered to market for the first time in 42 years, it offers an exciting opportunity for one savvy buyer to move in and make it their own.
The classic single level residence begins with an inviting covered deck that leads inside to a good-sized dining room, lounge room with leafy aspect and vintage kitchen. All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes and share a sleek updated family bathroom. A covered rear porch overlooks lush green lawn and fragrant Wisteria while further into the yard you'll find an enclosed kitchen garden and a backdrop of neighbouring pasture. Extensive vehicle accommodation includes a garage with workshop, secure single carport and open carports for another 3 vehicles. Additional features include ducted heating, air conditioning, electric shutters and a prime 909m2 allotment just a short walk from Wattle Glen train station and walking/cycle trail to Diamond Creek, Eltham and on to the city. Inspection is a must.
- High-potential Wattle Glen home set on approx. 909m2
- Well suited to a tradesman needing workshop and vehicle accommodation
- 3 robed bedrooms, 1 sleek modern bathroom
- Lounge with leafy outlook, good-sized dining, classic kitchen
- Covered front deck, huge under-house storage manicured lawn, enclosed kitchen garden
- Accommodation for 5+ vehicles, garaging, carports and workshop
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact the agent Richard Stepney 0408347930 or Email [email protected]