This immaculate Hurstbridge classic has been beautifully tended by the same owner for the past 36 years and enjoys a secluded position right in the heart of town just metres from shops, cafes and the train station.
The generous 1088 m2 allotment has dual driveway access (via main road and Parker Road), and is zoned to be used for residential or commercial use - or both (STCA)! You may choose to continue the tradition of living in this beautiful weatherboard home in a private, spacious and wonderfully central space, or alternatively you may decide to pursue a new path.
The existing residence is polished to perfection, delivering 2 big bedrooms, a family-sized bathroom, inviting lounge and kitchen/meals with solid timber cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The garden presents manicured lawns, beautiful seasonal flowers, veggie garden and several outbuildings including a single garage, double garage/workshop, tool shed and more. Book your inspection today to explore this rare and exciting opportunity.
- Classic weatherboard home - 1088 m2 in Hurstbridge village
- Zoned for residential and commercial use
- 2 bedrooms, large bathroom, inviting lounge, solid timber kitchen/meals
- Dual driveway access, 2 garages, manicured garden
- Just steps from the train, shops, cafes and more
To enquire please call Ian Mason 0418 597 176 or Lauren Exton 0478 082 225