Prepare to be swept away by what you see as you enter this unique Hurstbridge home. The spectacular views across the Hurstbridge township will take your breath away, and with an ever-changing quality throughout the day and across the seasons it is an outlook you will simply never get tired of!
Set on a natural 1,688sqm (approx.) with abundant birds and wildlife, this alluring home features polished timber floors and a fresh contemporary decor throughout, a light-filled living zone with cosy wood fire, well-equipped kitchen boasting stainless steel cooking and Miele dishwasher, 2 good-sized bedrooms, stylish updated bathroom and a flexible study/3rd bedroom/dining room that you can tailor to suit your needs.
An elevated balcony and large entertainer's deck extend from the main living zone to provide the ultimate spot to soak up your majestic surrounds, while the garden has level lawn that is perfect for the kids to enjoy, along with a veggie garden and lots of natural bushland. Additional features include split system heating/cooling, fresh interior paintwork, laundry with garden access, under-house storage, carport (with workshop) and tool shed/studio. Moments from Hurstbridge village shops, cafes, train station, primary school and acres of parklands - this could be your ticket into the wonderful Hurstbridge community!
- Unique Hurstbridge home with the best view in town
- Natural 1,688sqm (approx.) with abundant birds and wildlife to observe
- 2 bedrooms, 1 modern bathroom, flexible study/3rd bedroom/dining room
- Light-filled meals/living zone with wood fire and balcony access
- Well-equipped kitchen - s/steel cooking and Miele dishwasher
- Split system heating/cooling, under-house storage, carport with workshop
- Tool shed/studio, great location close to the heart of Hurstbridge village