Proudly positioned on the high side of the street within a select pocket of Eltham North, this beautifully maintained family home promises total day to day comfort. Set on close to 1307m2 within St Helena College zone, there is also the advantage of plenty of room for you to add a big shed, a swimming pool or expansive playground for the kids STCA.
The generous master bedroom is lavished by a full ensuite, with 3 remaining bedrooms share the stunning floor-to-ceiling tiled family bathroom, A formal lounge provides the ideal place to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day, or if the family wants to get together there is the spacious open plan living/dining zone accompanied by a sleek modern kitchen equipped with Smeg Thermoseal Pyrolytic double oven, stone benchtops and gleaming modern cabinetry. An elevated balcony adds a fantastic indoor/outdoor element.
Enjoying quality inclusions such as evaporative cooling, ducted heating, plantation shutters, huge under-house storage, remote double garage and a quiet court location, this outstanding property is within easy reach of local parks and walking trails, Eltham North Primary School, Glen Katherine Primary School and regular bus. It is a flat walk to central Eltham and you'll have a choice of quality schooling options. Book your inspection now!
Contact Agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930 or [email protected]
- Beautifully maintained family home within St Helena College zone
- 1307m2 block with room for a shed, swimming pool and more (STCA)
- 4 bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, formal lounge
- Well-appointed open plan kitchen/meals/living zone with balcony
- Ducted heating/cooling, great storage, remote double garage
- Close to parks, walking trails, bus, quality schools and central Eltham