Secure your place in the heart of Hurstbridge where you can walk to the train, shops and cafes in just a couple of minutes! Here you can enjoy the leafy beauty that Hurstbridge is known for, yet have a level of convenience that ensures day to day life is a breeze.
This two storey family home features polished timber floors and fantastic potential to add your personal touch with a makeover to really make it your own. The ground level presents an inviting lounge room accompanied by a spacious family room (with wood fire), and a practical kitchen that is central to both. There are also 3 robed bedrooms and a well-placed family bathroom, while upstairs you will find a private master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and a flexible study/retreat area on the landing.
A covered rear deck creates an inviting indoor/outdoor element, overlooking a brick-paved BBQ zone and secure rear garden with vegie beds, garden shed and room for the kids to play. Further features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, vast under-house storage and plenty of off-street parking. Offering location and potential that is hard to beat - you'll need to be quick to make this one yours!
- 2-storey family home on 829m2 - central Hurstbridge location
- 4 bedrooms - private upstairs master with WIR/ensuite and study/retreat
- Inviting lounge, vast family room with wood fire, central kitchen, zoned bathroom
- Ducted heating, split system air conditioning, polished timber floors
- Covered deck, paved BBQ zone, secure family-friendly garden, off-street parking
- Walk to shops, train station, primary school and more
Contact Agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930 or email [email protected]