Offers closing Friday 14th May at 5pm
This beautiful Wattle Glen home is quite simply like no other. Built in 1923, it began life as the local Methodist Church, and was subsequently transformed into the unique family home it is today. Having been meticulously renovated and maintained by the same owners for the past 23 years, it showcases an effective fusion of classic features with modern comfort and style.
Featuring high ceilings, original timber floors, leadlight accents and stunning garden views at every turn, the beautiful interior begins with a vestibule entry that steps into a light and spacious living/dining zone. The sleek modern kitchen enjoys stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances (900mm Smeg cooker) and adjoining meals/family zone, while further accommodation includes 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite and Juliette balcony), stylish spa bathroom, upstairs retreat, practical laundry, powder room and top level tower.
A generous alfresco deck is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining overlooking the lush landscaped garden, while a separate studio/retreat adds scope for a home office, creative space or teen escape. Finishing touches include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, brand new carpet, fresh paintwork, excellent storage, chicken run and tandem carport. An easy walk to school, bus, train station and general store, this is a rare an exciting opportunity indeed.
- Unique Wattle Glen home on a beautifully landscaped 1001m2 block
- 3 bedrooms, 2 stylish bathrooms, ducted heating, split system air-con
- Sleek modern kitchen - 900mm s/steel cooker, stone benchtops
- 2 spacious light-filled living zones, upstairs retreat and tower
- Alfresco deck, family-friendly garden, studio/retreat, tandem carport
- Walk to school, bus, train station and general store in minutes
Contact Agent Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873 for more details.