OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS
Located right in the heart of Panton Hill, this beautiful mud brick cottage is just a short stroll from the general store, primary school, sporting grounds and community centre, offering an idyllic lifestyle where you can readily engage with your local community or retreat and enjoy the beauty of your own private space.
Set amid lush and highly productive gardens that are awash with fruit trees, vegetables, herbs and beautiful birdlife, this unique home showcases stunning leadlight windows, reclaimed materials and rich rustic timbers at every turn. The 2-storey design delivers a warm and inviting living/dining area with soaring cathedral ceiling, timber kitchen equipped with a Rayburn wood combustion stove and gas stove, 2 comfortable bedrooms (with robes) plus study or 3rd bedroom, 2 bathrooms and powder room.
The residence is blessed with highlights such as wood-fired hydronic heating, split system air conditioning, solar electricity and a beautiful alfresco deck that takes in views through the local greenery to Mt Dandenong, while outdoor extras include deer/kangaroo/rabbit-proof fencing, bocce court, chicken run and plenty of off-street parking. This unique home is most certainly a must-see - be quick!
- Unique mud brick cottage on an idyllic almost 1 acre block
- 2 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Solid timber kitchen with Rayburn combustion stove
- Living/dining with soaring high ceiling, hydronic heating, split system air-con
- Elevated alfresco deck - stunning view, large productive garden
- Solar electricity, animal-proof fencing, off-street parking and more
- A short walk to school, general store and community centre
Contact Agent Lorraine Grimshaw for more details 0419 311 873