Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday 30th June @4PM.
On a spacious 1368m2 of leafy Hurstbridge beauty, this inviting home is brimming with cottage appeal and captures lush green views from every window.
The warm welcome begins with an inviting lounge room warmed by a fabulous Jotul wood heater, leading to a country-style kitchen complete with solid timber cabinetry, electric stove and garden aspect. Further accommodation includes 3 comfortable bedrooms (2 with built-in robes) a flexible study/dining room and bathroom with timber vanity.
Spacious sunbathed decking means you have the perfect outdoor space for alfresco dining and entertaining, and the large natural garden offers the space and scope to flex your green thumbs if you please. Enjoying split system heating/cooling, hardwood floors, exposed beams, full-sized laundry and gated off-street parking, you can be at the Hurstbridge shops, cafes, parks, primary school, and train station in minutes.
- Alluring cottage-style home on 1368m2
- Hardwood floors, exposed beams and lovely garden views
- 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, flexible study/dining room
- Inviting fireside lounge room, solid timber kitchen
- Split system heating/cooling, large alfresco deck, off street parking
- Moments from Hurstbridge shops, school and transport