Brimming with potential, this classic Diamond Creek home sits on a spacious 1513m2 allotment, enjoying pleasant elevated views just moments from the full range of local shops, schools and services. A dream opportunity for a tradesman, it offers a family home poised for transformation and a huge solid brick shed that will be the envy of all.
The weatherboard residence features polished timber floors and old-style decor, delivering 3 comfortable bedrooms, a bright updated bathroom, flexible sitting room/home office (ideal for working from home) and open plan kitchen/living/dining zone complete with stainless steel appliances and access to the covered rear deck.
Outdoors you'll discover a good-sized rear garden with lots of lawn and elevated views, plus the showstopping shed/workshop complete with cellar storage, 3-phase power, air conditioning and hoist. There is also wide driveway access and plenty of space for cars, trucks, caravans and more. This home also enjoys ducted heating, air conditioning, heat exchange system, double carport and handy circular driveway. Inspection is a must.
- Exciting opportunity for tradesmen - 1513m2
- 3 bedroom home with elevated views
- Open plan living/dining zone, kitchen with s/steel appliances
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, bright updated bathroom
- Covered rear deck, spacious garden with lots of lawn
- Huge work shed with hoist, cellar storage and 3-phase power
- Double carport, circular driveway, secure off-street parking
To enquire please call Scott Chambers 0409 660 321 or Jude Stevens 0438 683 484 today.