In a popular pocket of Wattle Glen where the kids can take an easy stroll to school you will discover a world of opportunity set on a generous 1069m2 allotment, offering a friendly neighbourhood where your family can thrive.
It is decision time for this well-utilised residence, and buyers can opt to renovate the existing home and make it their own, or alternatively start afresh and build a brand new dream home (STCA) that maximises the location and convenience that Wattle Glen offers. The existing home features a central lounge with wood fire, light-filled open plan kitchen/meals/living area with garden views, 5 bedrooms (master with ensuite), updated family bathroom, open study and covered BBQ zone.
The large garden has a cubby house, shed and plenty of room to fulfil your gardening aspirations, and from this great location you can walk to the bus, train station and general store, with the full range of Diamond Creek amenities just minutes away. Book your inspection and consider the possibilities.
- Family home ready for renovation or rebuild (STCA)
- Generous 1069m2 garden allotment
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open study, lounge with wood fire
- Light-filled kitchen/meals/living, covered BBQ zone
- Carport, cubby house, garden shed
- Great location in in the heart of Wattle Glen
To enquire call Jude Stevens 0438 683 484 or Scott Chambers 0409 660 321