Inspections are by appointment only. Please contact the agent to arrange a private inspection.
Experience the supreme convenience of central Diamond Creek living in this bright and spacious family home set on a generous 601m2 corner allotment. An easy stroll to the train station, shops, bus service and more, you will also have primary and secondary schools on hand.
Featuring a northerly orientation and floods of natural light, the 2-storey design delivers 5 robed bedrooms, including the master with walk-in robe and ensuite plus a private 5th bedroom (with separate entrance) that would make an ideal home office. The renovated kitchen/meals enjoys timber benchtops, sleek white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, while a choice of living zones include the lounge with reading nook and secluded downstairs rumpus room.
With fantastic elevated views across to Kinglake, this fantastic home also features an in-ground pool and poolside entertaining, along with extras such as ducted heating/cooling, 2 family bathrooms, ducted vacuum and double garage with internal access. Inspection is a must!
- Light and spacious family home on 601m2 with mountain views
- 5 robed bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 spacious living zones
- Kitchen/meals - modern cabinetry, timber benchtops, s/steel appliances
- In-ground pool with poolside entertaining area, double garage
- Ducted heating/cooling/vacuum, northerly aspect, walk to shops, schools and more
Contact Richard Stepney 0408347930 or Ian Mason 0418 597 176