This attractive family home enjoys beautiful treetop views and easy indoor/outdoor flow, with a separate studio/home office (complete with separate driveway entrance) offering the perfect place for you to work from home.
The inviting split level design features polished timber floors, vaulted ceilings and lovely views of surrounding Hurstbridge greenery, comprising 4 comfortable bedrooms (master with ensuite), spotless family bathroom, spacious lounge/dining room with open fireplace and kitchen/meals/family zone equipped stainless steel appliances and wood combustion heater. A generous alfresco deck adds a fantastic indoor/outdoor element and is poised for summer entertaining.
The rear garden is landscaped and inviting, complete with basketball pad that the kids will love! Additional features include split system heating/cooling, powder room, garden shed, circular driveway and a beautiful bushland setting. A short walk to the local shops, train station, bus, primary school and parkland, this is what Hurstbridge living is all about!
- Attractive family home on 1078 m2 with separate studio/office
- Fireside lounge/dining room, open plan kitchen/meals/family
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite), family bathroom plus powder room
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, split system heating/cooling
- Studio/office with separate driveway entrance, alfresco deck, circular driveway
- Walk to school, shops, bus and train station
To enquire please contact Scott Chambers 0409 660 321 or Jude Stevens 0438 683 484