Blessed with gorgeous views across neighbouring pasture and a generous design with fantastic indoor/outdoor connection, this secluded family home presents a real surprise package that is certain to surprise and delight.
The split level design begins with a spacious meals/living zone accompanied by a fully updated open plan kitchen with stylish cabinetry, electric stove and timber benchtops. A separate rumpus room adds fantastic family flexibility, while further accommodation includes 5 robed bedrooms (master with ensuite), crisp white family bathroom and laundry with direct garden access. A covered alfresco deck and several balconies ensure that indoor/outdoor living is effortless, and the large rear garden has play equipment, good-sized shed and plenty of room for the kids to explore.
Further highlights include a cosy wood fire, split system heating/cooling, 4.9kW solar electricity, double carport and sealed driveway. A short walk to the local pub, primary school, community centre, general store and sporting grounds, this home has it all!
- Inviting family home on a spacious 1737m2
- 5-bedroom design with 2 living zones and 2 bathrooms
- Updated kitchen - stylish cabinetry, electric stove and timber benchtops
- Split system heating/cooling, wood fire, 4.9kW solar electricity
- Lovely views of neighbouring pasture
- Private and secluded - a short walk to all Panton Hill amenities
For viewings - Contact Agent Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873