This dream combination of central convenience, a classic high-potential residence and fantastic vehicle accommodation is certain to capture the attention of savvy investors, families and tradesmen alike. Set on a pretty 768m2 with a wonderful sense of space thanks to the bushy adjacent reserve to the rear, it is easy to forget that you are just a short stroll from the school, shops, bus and train station.
The single level residence is as neat as a pin featuring brand new carpet and a fresh paint job. It delivers a welcoming lounge room warmed by open fireplace and classic kitchen/meals that is neat and roomy yet with scope to update at a time that suits you best. The master bedroom enjoys its own walk-in robe and easy-access ensuite, accompanied by 2 additional bedrooms (with built-in robes), family bathroom and bright full-sized laundry with garden access.
Outdoors reveals a leafy garden with driveway that extends to the back of the block where you'll find a huge extra-high multi-bay carport and 2 sheds, while other highlights include ducted heating, cosy wood fire, split system air conditioning and a great central location. You'll need to be quick!
- Central Hurstbridge home on 768m2 with adjacent reserve land
- Fantastic multi-bay carport and 2 sheds - perfect for a tradesman
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, bright full-sized laundry
- Spotless classic kitchen/meals, fireside lounge room
- Ducted heating, split system air conditioning, new carpet, fresh paintwork
- Walk to school, shops, bus and train station in minutes
For veiwings contact agent Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873