Nestled in the very heart of Hurstbridge is this immaculate weatherboard home that is just 6 years young and brimming with leafy appeal. Architect designed to ensure a quality lifestyle with optimum peace and privacy, there is nothing left to do here but simply move in, relax and enjoy.
Featuring beautiful high ceilings, rich hardwood flooring and sash windows, it delivers 2 good-sized bedrooms with fitted robes, (main with direct bathroom access), a sleek modern 2-way bathroom and a well-appointed kitchen overlooking the spacious open plan living/dining zone.
The kitchen is equipped with Bosch stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage with soft-close cabinetry.
Glass doors link the main living zone to the leafy low maintenance courtyard with paved dining terrace and plenty of privacy, while further features include fresh modern decor, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, European laundry and carport with handy storeroom. In a dream location only a short walk to the school, train station, bus and shops - you'll need to act quickly to secure this delightful hidden gem.
- Private and secluded central Hurstbridge home - "Storekeeper's Cottages"
- 2 good-sized bedrooms with fitted robes, modern 2-way bathroom
- Quality kitchen - stone benchtops, s/steel appliances, ample storage
- Open plan living/dining linked to the pretty courtyard garden
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, Euro laundry, carport, storeroom
- An easy walk to shops, train station, primary school and more
For further information and to register interest in this property please contact the Agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930
Email [email protected]