Set on the high side of the street where you really do feel as though you're up in the treetops, this inviting home on a well-tended 658m2 could be just what you have been searching for. Located within the St Helena College zone, the comfort and functionality is certain to impress thanks to many modern inclusions in place.
Featuring polished hardwood floors and warm neutral decor, the inviting home presents 4 good-sized bedrooms (master with modern ensuite), stylish spa bathroom, a spacious light-filled living room and kitchen/meals equipped with sleek white cabinetry, stainless steel cooking, 2-drawer dishwasher and bi-fold doors that step out to a fantastic covered alfresco zone.
The terraced rear garden has synthetic turf and leafy hedged borders that afford good privacy, with driveway access that provides extra secure off-street parking. Additional features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, Ness M1 automation system complete with CCTV and a generous 2.5 garage with workshop. With local shops, schools, bus, train station and sporting grounds all at your fingertips - this is the one!
- Well-presented family home on 658m2 within SHSC zone
- 4 bedrooms, 2 stylish modern bathrooms (main with spa)
- Well-appointed kitchen - s/steel cooking, 2-drawer dishwasher
- Spacious living room with treetop views
- Security system, ducted heating, split system air-con
- Covered alfresco, terraced rear garden, 2.5 garage plus OSP
- Private and secluded - a short walk to all Diamond Creek amenities
Contact Agent for more details: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873