Hidden down a secluded leafy driveway in a quiet Diamond Creek neighbourhood sits this quaint cottage-style home that is certain to warm your heart. On approach you are greeted by idyllic gardens full of spring colour that capture lovely morning sun. Step inside and you will find an inviting single level design that presents 2 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe), neat bathroom with separate WC, open plan living/dining with pretty garden aspect and a well-equipped adjoining kitchen.
Through each window your eye will be drawn to the lush greenery all around, and if you step outside to the rear garden you'll find a decked area perfect for a morning coffee or outdoor dining, along with veggie beds and a handy garden shed.
Additional features include split system heating/cooling, single carport and scope for an interior makeover to truly make this home your own. Less than a kilometre from the supermarkets, shops and eateries of central Diamond Creek, it's only a short stroll to the bus, parks and local schools. Inspection is a must.
- Super-cute cottage-style residence amid gorgeous 370.9m2 gardens
- 2 robed bedroom, 1 bathroom with separate WC
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining with pretty garden aspect
- Inviting rear courtyard with deck, veggie beds and garden shed
- Split system heating/cooling, makeover possibilities
- No body corporate
- Single carport, total privacy and seclusion
To enquire please call Scott Chambers 0409 660 321