Blessed with a picturesque setting and beautiful bush backdrop, the charm of this Cottles Bridge original is immediately apparent upon arrival. With direct views and access to the Diamond Creek, this lush acreage has an expansive family home with provisions for a pony and chickens. There is plenty here to capture your heart.
A haven of semi-rural life just 2km from the Hurstbridge Township, this much-loved home delivers 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), flexible rumpus/4th bedroom, updated family bathroom, spacious lounge, home office and Redgum bar, plus a solid timber kitchen/meals with walk-in pantry, excellent bench/storage space with direct views to the garden and outdoor entrainment areas. The undercover outdoor entertaining areas provide enchanting views to the colorful extensive landscaping filled with native birds and a magnificent Golden Elm tree.
This beautiful property also enjoys a pony paddock (boasting an historic 120 year old mulberry tree), dam/wetland, hen house, double carport, historic garage/shed, solar electricity, split system heating/cooling, cosy COONARA wood fire and more than 60,000lt in water tanks. Brimming with warmth and personality - just a few minutes' drive to Hurstbridge train station, shops, schools and more.
- Open living family home with access to approximately 4 acres adjacent to the Diamond Creek
- 4 robed bedrooms with flexible rumpus, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious lounge with Redgum bar
- Home Office
- Timber kitchen/meals with walk-in pantry
- Split system heating/cooling, wood fire, solar electricity
- Historic garage/shed, double carport, pony paddock, water tanks
- 2km from Hurstbridge shops, school, bus and train station
For more information and to arrange an inspection please contact the agents:-
Richard Stepney 0408347930 E. [email protected]
Lorraine Grimshaw 0419311873 E. [email protected]