Offered to market for the first time in many years, this magical Arthurs Creek property enjoys first class views across rolling countryside to the Kinglake Ranges. The 20 acre allotment has successfully run horses for many years, with beautiful fenced pasture, stable block, glorious gardens and an inviting family home on offer.
Capturing magnificent views from every window, this inviting home features a beautiful north-facing lounge room with open fire and lots of light, a spacious and flexible dining room plus galley-style kitchen with timber cabinetry/benchtops, electric stove and step-in pantry. All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes (master with modern ensuite), while the study/4th bedroom, updated family bathroom, laundry/mud room and fully enclosed alfresco zone complete the picture.
The pretty house garden is truly splendid, and there is also a double garage, double carport, mains water, 6 fully fenced paddocks (with reticulated water), orchard, menage and 2-bay stables with tack room and holding yard. Finishing touches include in-floor heating, solar hot water, a peaceful hilltop location and inspiring mountain views. What a place to call home!
- 20 acres in picturesque Arthurs Creek
- Fantastic equestrian opportunity with breathtaking views
- 3 bedrooms, study/4th bedroom, 2 modern bathrooms
- Galley-style kitchen, large flexible dining room, lounge with OFP
- In-floor heating, solar hot water, mains water supply
- Enclosed alfresco zone, stunning house garden, double garage, double carport
- 2-bay stable block, menage, orchard and more