This uniquely crafted eco-friendly home offers superb passive solar qualities, and is built into the north-facing slope of the 575m2 allotment for maximum northern exposure. Located within walking distance of the local shops, bus, train station and primary school, it allows you to leave the car at home at every opportunity.
Created with a focus on reclaimed materials, thermal mass and independence from the grid, this sustainable construction is spatially and aesthetically appealing, featuring mud brick, hardwood cladding, concrete flooring and double glazed external windows. The design features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (with a composting toilet), open plan kitchen/meals/living area and a unique glasshouse atrium facing north for optimal solar gain. The kitchen showcases artisan splashbacks by local painter Peter Groves, along with handmade concrete benchtops and stainless steel gas stove.
Further highlights include an air circulation system, double glazed skylights, 30,000l water tanks, kitchen garden, carport, workshop and more. With lovely bushland views, thoughtful design and a great location in a peaceful cul de sac - inspection will inspire.
- Sustainably built eco-friendly home on 575m2
- Reclaimed materials, north-facing passive solar design
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, artisan kitchen with s/steel gas stove
- Open plan meals/living zone, glasshouse atrium for optimal solar gain
- Air circulation system, concrete floors, double glazing, LED lights
- Kitchen garden, carport, workshop, water tanks and more
For further info please follow the Links :
Please register your intent to inspect by emailing the agent Richard Stepney or by sms 0408347930