Positioned in a wonderfully leafy pocket of town that immerses you in the natural world, this elevated brick family home has the advantage of treetop views that are certain to impress and close proximity to every Hurstbridge convenience.
The flowing floor plan include an inviting lounge with adjoining family room and kitchen/meals equipped with solid timber cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in robe and shares the family bathroom with 2 additional bedrooms. There is a huge restoration opportunity here, as the residence needs TLC and an update, but you will have good foundations to work with on this project.
Additional extras include spacious alfresco entertaining options, a terraced rear garden, separate studio, garage, carport and outdoor storage. Only a minute or two from Hurstbridge Primary School, shops, cafes and train station - book your inspection now!
- High potential family home in popular Hurstbridge locale
- Treetop views, brick construction, large terraced 1517m2
- 3 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom, 2 inviting living zones
- Kitchen/meals with solid timber cabinetry and s/steel appliances
- 2 alfresco entertaining options, separate studio, shed, garage and carport
- Close to the primary school, shops, cafes and train station