When the focus is on family, it will be hard to go past this Wattle Glen home set on a generous 902m2 that offers a light and inviting interior and alfresco entertaining with elevated views across to the district. Best of all, the kids can get themselves to school - it is an easy walk to Wattle Glen Primary School and Diamond Valley College.
Featuring hardwood floors and a neutral colour palette throughout, the single level design presents a light and spacious living room with adjoining kitchen/meals equipped with stainless steel cooker, dishwasher and garden views. All 4 good-sized bedrooms have built-in robes (master with ensuite), while the family bathroom is thoughtfully zoned for easy access. The covered alfresco deck is perfect for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, while the terraced rear garden is also home to a large and versatile work shed (with power and water supply).
With the comfort of ducted heating, evaporative cooling, practical laundry, security system and double carport, this home also has the benefit of a quiet no-thru road that is only moments from the bus, train station, shops and more.
- Family home on 902m2 in a peaceful neighbourhood
- Single level design with inviting living area and well-equipped kitchen/meals
- 4 good-sized bedrooms (with robes), 2 bathrooms
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, hardwood floors, modern carpet
- Alfresco deck overlooking the established backyard with large work shed
- Double carport, easy access to schools, train station, shops and more