Few will compare to this fabulous 17 acre property nestled on a quiet country lane just a few minutes from Hurstbridge village. Enjoying magnificent hilltop views that extend from Mt Dandenong to the Kinglake Ranges and Melbourne's CBD, the property enjoys fully fenced pasture, a flat area for your menage, 3-bay shed with workshop, hay shed and 2 dams.
The well-tended family home takes in the very best of the views, delivering 3 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and modern ensuite), sleek family bathroom, spacious family room zoned with the kids' bedrooms and a beautiful open plan meals/living zone with double glazed stacker doors to the covered alfresco zone and outdoor spa. The granite kitchen showcases a stainless steel cooker and Asko dishwasher, while further features include split system heating/cooling, wood fire, double carport, solar electricity and beautiful gardens all around.
Among many additional highlights are the complete peace and tranquility on site, abundant native birdlife, stunning sunrises and more. Just a short drive to Hurstbridge shops, primary school and train station, this is a lifestyle opportunity like no other.
- Fantastic 17 acre property well suited to horses and farming
- Stunning views of mountains and the CBD
- Beautifully presented home, zoned for family comfort and functionality
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, 2 spacious living zones
- Quality granite kitchen - s/steel cooker, Asko dishwasher
- Covered alfresco, outdoor spa, beautiful house garden, 2 dams
- Double carport, multiple sheds/outbuildings, solar electricity and more