Surrounded by lush eucalypts in a peaceful pocket of Hurstbridge, this alluring 2-storey home is brimming with cottage-style appeal. You can enjoy views across the treetops from almost every room, and the blend of slate and timber flooring with fresh neutral decor creates a warm ambience throughout.
The beautifully presented interior delivers 3 comfortable bedrooms with built-in robes (master with ensuite and lovely French doors to the garden), family bathroom and a beautiful open plan kitchen/meals/living zone with adjoining north-facing balcony. The kitchen is barely 1 year old and features shaker-style cabinetry and quality appliances (including integrated fridge/freezer), while other highlights include split system heating/cooling, a cosy wood fire, covered alfresco, hen house, shed, double carport and additional off-street parking.
The terraced garden blends seamlessly with its natural surrounds, and from this beautiful hillside setting it is just a few hundred metres to the Hurstbridge township where you will enjoy a vibrant community with cafes, shops, school, train station and much more.
- Inviting cottage-style 2-storey home with leafy northerly views
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full-sized laundry
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living zone with balcony
- 1yo kitchen - quality appliances, integrated fridge/freezer
- Covered alfresco, terraced garden, hen house, shed, double carport
- An easy walk to Hurstbridge village amenities