Expressions of Interest Close Tuesday 7th of December 2021 @4pm (Unless sold prior)
It is the fabulous professionally landscaped gardens and breathtaking elevated views across the treetops and Hurstbridge village that make this home so special. A dream setting for alfresco entertaining and enjoying time spent outdoors, you can sit and watch the sunrise from the deck, cook up a storm in the outdoor kitchen and enjoy relaxed evenings chatting around the fire pit.
The light-filled residence is warm and inviting, beginning with a spacious meals/living zone with brand new wood fire, feature lead light panels, high ceilings and polished timber floors. The kitchen enjoys stylish cream cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and magnificent views, while further accommodation includes 3 bedrooms (with built-in robes), near-new family bathroom, powder room and full-sized laundry. A seperate under-house studio/store brings added flexibility, while other highlights include split system heating/cooling, fresh paintwork, carport with storage, beautiful stonework and a waterfall cascading through the tranquil low maintenance garden.
Only a minute from the shops, primary school, parks and train station, this home is unique and certain to impress upon inspection.
- Well-presented home with elevated views across Hurstbridge village
- Professionally landscaped gardens with vast deck, BBQ zone and fire pit
- Light-filled meals/living zone, stylish kitchen with s/steel appliances
- 3 robed bedrooms, 1 near-new bathroom, new wood fire, split system heating/cooling
- Under-house studio/store, carport with storage, close to shop and train