Expressions of Interest - Offers Close Tuesday 7 December at 4:00PM (unless Sold Prior)
Here is an exciting chance to get your hands on an idyllic Hurstbridge original where you can enjoy some old world charm and the convenience of being just a short stroll from every Hurstbridge amenity. This property also features 2 separate studios to complement the main residence and provide wonderful flexibility for work or play.
Nestled on a leafy 769m2 with adjacent reserve land for an added sense of space and privacy, the weatherboard residence features high ceilings, picture rails and polished timber floors throughout 3 comfortable bedrooms, central bathroom, inviting lounge with cosy wood fire, spacious family room and kitchen/meals that steps out to the sunny rear deck and garden.
Studio 1 delivers 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and laundry, while studio 2 is a 1-room design perfect as a teen bedroom, games room or home office. With fresh paintwork, brand new carpet, covered outdoor entertaining, garden shed and more, inspection is a must.
- Classic weatherboard home - central Hurstbridge
- Large leafy 769m2 with adjacent reserve land
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge with wood fire, family room
- Kitchen/meals with garden access, new carpet, fresh paintwork
- 2 separate studios, garden shed and more
- An easy walk to shops, school, bus and train station