Guaranteed to warm your heart, this idyllic Mill Park home sits proudly at the top of the court and offers easy indoor/outdoor living amid a glorious garden oasis. The unique design enjoys beautiful high ceilings and timeless styling - perfect for families who love to entertain.
The 2-storey design enjoys a flowing floor plan that includes a spacious living room with soaring high ceiling and open fireplace, open plan kitchen/meals with solid timber cabinetry and stainless steel cooktop, 3 robed bedrooms (2 with ensuite and walk-in robe), family bathroom and study.
A fully enclosed indoor/outdoor alfresco zone seamlessly links to the colourful seasonal garden complete with fruit trees and thriving veggie beds, while additional features include gas heating, split system air conditioning, wood-fuelled pot belly heater, external roller shutters, garden shed and double carport. With the advantage of easy access to Westfield Plenty Valley, train station, schools and South Morang Rail Trail - this is what you've been waiting for!
- Unique Mill Park home brimming with personality
- Stunning 573m2 garden allotment awash with seasonal colour
- Living room with OFP and soaring high ceiling, solid timber kitchen/meals
- 3 robed bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study, gas heating, split system air conditioning
- Fully enclosed indoor/outdoor alfresco zone, garden shed, double carport
- Close to Westfield Plenty Valley, train station, schools and more