Expressions of Interest Closing Tuesday the 17th of May @4pm (Unless Sold Prior).
A picturesque valley setting and a HUGE 1,583m2 allotment are only the beginning at this fabulous Hurstbridge property. Add to this a private studio/salon/home office, fantastic garage with workshop, and a beautiful family home that will make the indoor/outdoor lifestyle your everyday reality and you have a property that is truly special.
This beautiful home features soaring timber-lined ceilings, exposed brick and a fantastic sense of space, delivering 3 robed bedrooms (main with walk-in robe and ensuite), stylish updated bathroom, modern kitchen/meals zone boasting stainless steel appliances (900mm cooker), island bench and great storage, plus a living/dining zone (with cosy wood fire) that is the perfect place to unwind at the end of each day.
Alfresco entertaining is a joy here, with a big covered area and plumbed BBQ, while the level lawn, established gardens and sheep paddock present all the space a family could want. With extras such as solar electricity and hot water, split system heating/cooling, sealed driveway, double garage with workshop and additional carport, this home is an easy walk to the train, shops, cafes and beautiful Hurstbridge parkland.
- Exciting Hurstbridge opportunity - 1,583m2
- High ceilings, rich timbers and exposed brick, leafy valley views
- Modern kitchen/meals - 900mm s/steel cooker, island bench
- Relaxed living/dining zone with cosy wood fire, separate studio/office
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, split system heating/cooling
- Solar electricity/hot water, covered alfresco zone, pretty garden
- Double garage/workshop, single carport, sealed driveway and more