Space, peace and a relaxing family environment is what you will find here at 1 Capel St Kinglake. Offering a 4-bedroom ranch style weatherboard home situated on a 1599m2 parcel of land. Inside the home offers a spacious family floor plan, modern finish and a fantastic entertaining rear deck all overlooking the expansive backyard.
- 4 bedrooms; master bedroom appointed with spacious walk in robe & 3 bedrooms fit with built-in robes
- Lovely kitchen with, loads of storage and bench space
- 600ml oven and electric cook top with built in range hood
- front living area taking on relaxing front views of the neighbourhood
- Second living area off the dining and kitchen perfect for entertaining with wooden bi-fold doors opening to outside entertainment decking
- Black Butt floating floor, new carpets
- Ducted Zoned split system heating and cooling and wood heater
- Huge alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the back yard
- Front deck, length of the house, sit back and enjoy the sun
- Recently renovated: main bathroom, laundry and study nook or kids play area
- Quiet family friendly neighbourhood which presents a rural atmosphere
- Large Colourbond shed 8m X 6m currently holds 2 cars, with LED lighting
- Relocatable studio/retreat fully insulated located beside the home
- Fully fenced yard
- Bollygum Playground a 2 minute walk
- Township and shops 2- minutes away
- Expected rental return of $440 - $480 approx. per week
- Council rates $580 approx. per qtr.
To secure this beautiful home ring Donna Wilson on 0409676933 or Jodie Thorneycroft 0438861288 today to organise your inspection today.