Enjoying a prized position at the end of a quiet and well-tended cul de sac, this fabulous Hurstbridge property enjoys elevated views that extend across local countryside all the way to the Kinglake Ranges. It really is so beautiful!
Set on a spacious 872m2 garden allotment that holds fantastic family appeal, the large 2-storey design delivers 4 robed bedrooms (main with walk-thru robe to ensuite), 2 well-placed family bathrooms and a flexible study/5th bedroom. A choice of living zones includes a living room with soaring high ceilings and deck access, downstairs rumpus room and the kitchen/meals/family zone that showcases solid timber cabinetry, 900mm stainless steel cooker and those wonderful views. A cosy wood fire, evaporative cooling and split system heating/cooling keep the whole home comfortable, while other highlights include polished timber floors, vast storage, spa bath and more.
The spacious deck is ideal for alfresco entertaining, and it overlooks a beautiful garden with level lawn terraces, hen house, garden shed, double carport and lots of leafy appeal. Only a few moments from everything Hurstbridge has to offer - this one is a must-see!
- Spacious family home - flexible by design
- Beautiful 872m2 garden allotment
- Magnificent elevated views
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study/5th bedroom
- 3 living zones, well-equipped kitchen plus alfresco deck
- Split system heating/cooling, wood fire, evaporative cooling
- Double carport, shed, hen house and more