Expressions of Interest - Offers close 5pm Tues 5th July unless sold prior.
This character-filled Diamond Creek original is a rare gem, offering a rich array of period features and a dream location that is just a short level stroll to the shops, train, schools and more. Set on a wonderful leafy allure, this is a place that will take you back to a bygone era.
Featuring polished Baltic flooring, high ceilings, picture rails and ornate plasterwork, this inviting residence delivers 3 good-sized bedrooms, including the private master with stylish ensuite. The solid timber kitchen/meals area enjoys stainless steel appliances and French doors that step straight out into the garden, while further accommodation includes a fireside lounge room, family room and bright main bathroom. A handy mud room/store, ducted heating and air conditioning add further amenity, and all around are leafy garden vistas.
A wraparound veranda leads out to a choice of 2 inviting alfresco dining options, and the pretty garden will draw you outdoors at every opportunity. Extras include a garden shed, off-street parking and unbeatable Diamond Creek convenience. What a find!
- Character-filled farmhouse with many period features
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- Timber kitchen/meals with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, pretty French doors
- Leafy established garden, garden shed, off-street parking
- Easy level walk to shops, schools, bus and train