Offers closing Monday 18th July (unless sold prior).
This stand-out Panton Hill homestead has been superbly updated to provide a wonderful, light-filled rural retreat surrounded by approx. 9.2 acres of peaceful countryside to call your very own. Set well away from the road, privacy and breathtaking valley views are ever-present and there is a unique opportunity here for those working from home, a woodworker, tradesperson or interested in embarking on a new venture.
This impeccably presented residence has the flexibility to offer 3 or 4 bedrooms and 2 or 3 living zones, catering perfectly to a family's changing needs over time. The gorgeous farmhouse kitchen features timber benchtops, 900mm stainless steel cooker and an adjoining meals/living zone, accompanied by a family room through to an elegant formal lounge. High quality joinery is a feature throughout the home, with a cosy wood fire, split system air conditioning and gleaming timber floors adding yet more appeal. Wrapping around the exterior, the extensive quality decking offers options for alfresco dining or just many peaceful places to have a cup of tea.
Well-established orchards and raised veggie garden, that can be irrigated from the dam, (with the back up of mains water available), provide stone fruit, citrus and vegetables in abundance, and there are 2 large sheds that are perfect for cars, farm vehicles and equipment. The large historic cool store with 3-phase power currently functions as a joinery workshop, and there is the option to purchase the existing suite of joinery machinery that is in place (further details available on request). Just 55 minutes from Melbourne CBD, and close to Eltham, Hurstbridge and Warrandyte townships, this is a peaceful country haven to come home to. Call now to register your interest in this exceptional lifestyle property.
- Beautifully updated homestead on approx 9.2 acres
- Beautiful blend of bushland and pasture with dam, orchards and veggie garden.
- Flexible design - 3-4 bedrooms and 2-3 living zones
- Country-style kitchen - 900mm s/steel cooker
- Cosy wood fire, split system air conditioning, wraparound verandas
- Extensive shedding, historic cool store / joinery workshop (218?)
- Mains water, 3 phase power to joinery shop
- Peaceful country setting, with mature blue-box eucalyptus trees throughout and extensive native bird life