Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
Surrounded by acreage properties that collectively provide a wonderful sense of space and privacy, this immaculate Hurstbridge home presents a truly unique lifestyle opportunity. Secure this fantastic home and you will enjoy the benefits of rural life without any of the demands of a large land holding!
Tucked at the end of a quiet country lane, this property captures sweeping northerly views to the Kinglake Ranges. The beautifully presented interior showcases polished timber floors and stylish contemporary decor throughout 3 good-sized bedrooms (all with French doors and garden access), 2 spotless bathrooms, a light-filled living zone and stunning kitchen/meals complete with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and classic wood combustion stove.
Beautiful Merbau decking invites you to entertain guests or simply to sit and soak up your magnificent surrounds, and beyond the house you'll find a powered 16m2 workshop/studio, double carport, 2 garden sheds, sealed driveway and established low maintenance gardens all around. With finishing touches such as split system heating/cooling, cosy wood fire, new hot water system, NBN connection and more - inspection will inspire!
- Beautiful contemporary home on 538m2
- Peaceful country setting with sweeping mountain views
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, light-filled living zone
- Granite kitchen - quality s/steel appliances, wood combustion stove
- Extensive decking ideal for entertaining, established garden, multiple sheds
- Split system heating/cooling, wood fire, double carport and more
For further information or to arrange an inspection call - Richard Stepney 0408347930 or Email [email protected]