Tucked in an ever-popular pocket of Hurstbridge where you can walk to the centre of town in a matter of minutes, this home has been beautifully updated and rejuvenated to create a truly inviting place to call home.
Set on the high side of the street on a generous 846sqm allotment, this home captures lovely treetop views that bring a relaxed ambience from room to room. A fantastic front balcony leads inside where you will discover crisp modern decor, polished timber floors and an abundance of contemporary style. The spacious living room creates a warm welcome, leading to the sleek kitchen/meals zone that showcases chic white cabinetry, mirrored splashbacks, stainless steel appliances and a fantastic bi-fold servery window to the deck. All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes and share the neat family bathroom, while ducted heating/refrigerated cooling will keep you comfortable in any weather.
A covered alfresco deck provides the perfect link to the rear garden, and even has a wood fire in place as an added luxury. The large rear garden has a shed and lots of space for family fun and is essentially a beautiful blank canvas that you can enjoy as is or transform further if you please. Inspection will impress!
- Stylish updated family home on 846sqm
- 3 robed bedrooms, 1 bathroom, ducted heating/refrigerated cooling
- Beautiful open plan living zone with adjoining kitchen/meals
- Sleek kitchen with s/steel appliances, servery window and quality cabinetry
- Fabulous covered alfresco deck with cosy wood fire and garden view
- Large rear garden with shed and lots of room for playtime