AUCTION THIS SATURDAY AT 11AM
Tucked in a peaceful and leafy neighbourhood where you are barely a kilometre from the heart of town, this attractive family home offers the complete Hurstbridge experience with fantastic village atmosphere, beautifully landscaped gardens and a design that embraces the indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
The spacious floor plan is immediately inviting, featuring 4 robed bedrooms (2 with walk-in robe and ensuite), family bathroom, central kitchen/meals/living zone equipped with stainless steel appliances and butler's pantry, inviting family room and large rumpus room with wet bar zoned downstairs and ready to party!
A full length rear balcony overlooks the family friendly rear garden with lots of lawn for playtime, vegie garden and a super cute powered studio with scope to transform into a home office, gym or creative space. Blessed with ducted heating, evaporative cooling, good storage options, new carpet, fresh paintwork and garden views from every window, this property also enjoys a triple carport with room for your caravan. Welcome to your new Hurstbridge haven!
- Spacious family home on a fully landscaped 982m2
- 4 bedrooms (including 2 master suites with WIR/ensuite), family bathroom, powder room
- Kitchen with butler's pantry and s/steel appliances
- 3 beautiful living zones - meals/living zone, family room and large rumpus room
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, new carpet, fresh paint
- Triple carport, powered studio, family friendly garden
- Close to school, shops, train station and parkland